Friday, October 6, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-October 6, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa CainTonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

This week has been a stressful one.  Zoe got a bad cold this week, so she's been really grouchy.  She's been getting better, though, so I'm grateful for that.  Unfortunately, she's passed her cold on to me, but it hasn't been too bad so far.

Even with the stress of caring for a sick baby, I've still managed to get some writing done.  It hasn't been a lot, but it's better than nothing.

My birthday is next Wednesday.  I don't have any fancy plans, but I am looking forward to the excuse to eat cake.  Bring forth the cake!


What would you like to celebrate?

5 comments:

  1. After this week, you deserve two cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll be wishing for everyone to be healthy that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Alex. Next week, you deserve two cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to write with young children, let alone sick ones. You have my respect! Hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! And wow to getting some writing done. That gets so hard when the kids are sick. You deserve bonus points for that.

    ReplyDelete