Friday, January 13, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-January 13, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

My boys were sick early in the week, and they missed some school as a result.  The good news is that they're all better now.  I'm happy to have them back in school again.  It makes my life a little bit easier.

Though the writing process remains a slow one, I'm still making progress.  I'm definitely glad about that.

Today is Friday the 13th.  While many would not count that as a good thing, my husband and I tend to celebrate these occurrences.  We met on a Friday the 13th, so we see that as a lucky date for us.  We're certified weirdos, so it makes sense this would be the case for us.

What would you like to celebrate?


8 comments:

  1. I think Friday the 13th is a great day too!!! Glad to hear the boys are healthy again. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just bucked its unlucky reputation all to heck! Glad everyone is healthy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirteen can be lucky after all! (And think of all the people born on a Friday the thirteenth.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Celebration day! Glad you are healthy and writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, I'd celebrate every Friday the 13th too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that your kids are better and back in school. Yay for writing progress! It's so cute that you and your husband celebrate the day you met. Aww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that the kids are better. How interesting that you and your husband met on Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi L.G. I hope your Friday 13th celebration of love went blissfully well. :-)

    ReplyDelete