Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Special Announcement!

In my post on Friday, I said I had two pieces of exciting news to announce, but I had to wait until the right time.  Well, I can announce one of them now.  The other will have to wait just a bit longer.

I recently submitted a story for an anthology.  Circuits & Slippers features classic fairy tales told through the lens of science fiction.  I decided to write and submit a science fiction retelling of Beauty and the Beast.  I was thrilled when I found out my story "Treating the Beast" was selected to appear in the anthology!



Circuits & Slippers is scheduled to be released in September of this year.  Click here to see the complete list of authors included in the anthology.

I'm so excited to be a part of this project!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Two anthologies this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sounds like an awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazel tov!!!!! I'm so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wanted to thank you for commenting / supporting my A to Z Challenge this year by sending you a set of the Chase books—but I can't find your contact info to direct email you. Could you please email your address to me at chase.superman.duff@gmail.com? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete