Saturday, May 30, 2015

Favorite Vacation Spot Blog Hop


It's time to highlight our favorite vacation spots!


My favorite vacation spot is Tuscany.  All of Italy is beautiful (at least the parts of it I've seen), but Tuscany is particularly picturesque.

When I was there, I wasn't technically on vacation.  The trip was an educational one, and there wasn't much time for relaxation.  Still, if I were to choose a place to take my family to kick back and relax, this is the place I would choose.

Unfortunately, while I took a lot of pictures while I was there, they've managed to get lost in the shuffle over the years.  I hope I'll eventually find them, but I managed to find a few pictures online that should give you an idea of how gorgeous the area is.




Where is your favorite vacation spot?





16 comments:

  1. My hubs and I have decided to visit for a cooking weekend and to visit the vineyards and taste some great wine. Beautiful!

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of many places I know I would enjoy visiting. I can almost smell the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see lands faraway! The landscape and architecture found in European communities have so much history and stories to tell. I love Italian food, so I think I would love it Tuscany or any place in Italy for that matter. lol

    My favorite vacation spot - the Pine Tree State #bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuscany does indeed look gorgeous. Love the architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuscany is beautiful! And the food there is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Tuscany divine? The food, the landscape. No wonder it's your fave vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Tuscany but I've heard many great things about it. The food, for one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see Tuscany - lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS very picturesque. I'm wondering what they're growing in the second picture. It's a vineyard maybe? Thanks for sharing your favorite spot with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks charming. I've heard good things about Tuscany.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful memories! I hope you get a chance to take family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you find the rest of your photos. These are lovely. Tuscany looks beautiful. I have only been to major cities in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Italy is a dream of mine...maybe when the kids are grown and out of college...I'd love to take a month and travel Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're the second person who said Tuscany. I must get there soon!

    Precious Monsters

    Paranormal Romance Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete